Website Salesforce Administrator
stakeholders to define system
A Salesforce Administrator is a professional who works with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize Salesforce technology, so it works for their organization’s goals. Use this Salesforce Administrator job description for advertising your vacancies and finding qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Salesforce Administrator responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
2. Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
3. Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team to ensure our company capitalizes on the benefits offered by this innovative CRM system. Salesforce Administrator responsibilities include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products. Ultimately, you will work with a small team of IT professionals to ensure our organization utilizes different tools and capabilities offered by Salesforce effectively and efficiently.
1. Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups
2. Resolve user support tickets
3. Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
4. Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in our organization
5. Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
Requirements and skills:
1. Proven work experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role
2. Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification
3. Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
4. Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
5. Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
6. In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
7. A bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred
To apply for this job please visit tamminainfotech.com.